Find, Copy, Create, Edit, Convert, Query, Print, Email DataSnap, DBExpress, Access, Excel, and Text Files. Convert DataSnap, DBExpres, Access, and Excel Files.Exchange Data between Database Files, using the entire file or selected Records and Fields. Data Copy-The Database Copy Utility is an add on Database utility that performs the following functions:
1. Copy Data between DataSnap, DBExpress, Access, and Excel Files.
2. Select File and Fields to copy from and File and Fields to copy to.
3. Copied data is always appended for safety.
4. Excellent Database File browsing available to quickly view Tables.
5. Design and Create DataSnap, DBExpress, and Excel Files using Data Copy.
6. Edit and Add Data Records for supported Database Tables.
7. Create HTML Pages of Table Data for selected Fields and Records.
8. Run a query on the file to be copied to select specific records to copy, print, v or create HTML Pages.
9. Save Database files with a new name and disk location.
10. Send a ...
Skater TOTAL is the unique .NET protection tool that proves real security for your production software. Unlike Skater .NET obfuscator that makes the unauthorized reverse-engineering more difficult by symbol renaming, control-flow algorithms, encrypting etc., Skater TOTAL totally stops MSIL disassemblers. This is the assurance that no one will see your source code.
C# CSV Reader is a .NET library that allows c# and vb.net developers to add csv parsing capabilities to .NET solutions rapidly. CSV Files are still a popular way of exchanging data, and this library will allow you to read a variety of different formats in a breeze, saving you the time of developing and debugging from scratch. http://datamigrationlab.com/
dbForge Object Search for SQL Server is a free add-in for SQL Server Management Studio that allows you to search SQL objects and data in your databases. It can be very difficult to find a required table or to remember names of your stored routines, when a database contains lots of objects. With dbForge Object Search for SQL Server you no longer need to look through the entire SSMS Object Explorer to find a required object.