Change text containing some accents to text without accents. For example, Pokémon becomes Pokemon and Öland becomes Oland. Also, Ç to C, û to u, é to e, â to a, ï to i, Ä to A, É to E, æ to ae, ö to o, Ü to U, ÿ to Y, ñ to n, etc.
Forte Standard is the full version of the world's most intelligent music notation software. It combines all the tools you need to create, edit and perform music with a full-featured score notation engine and visual editing tools for creating professional-quality printed scores.
Forte has been successful because it is versatile and extremely user friendly. Spend your precious time in your work instead of in learning the software itself!
- Revolutionary easy-to-use interface;
- Edit every music symbol with a simple double-click;
- Several parts can be created in the same document;
- All layouts and views are automatically synchronized;
- Lyrics are automatically aligned under the notes;
- Import images, graphics and texts into your score;
- 8 individual voices can be used on the same staff;
- 9 different types of clefs and support for the octave signs;
- Support for compound and complex meters;
- Support for all meters types with denominators up to 64 and numerators up to 255;
Type accented and other special Unicode characters using easy to remember keyboard shortcuts. Search for Unicode characters by name, code and category using the built in Unicode Character Browser. Optionally type characters as html entities. Works from within any Windows program.
If you lose or forget the password for MS Access, don't despair - you can use Accent ACCESS Password Recovery to recover the password faster than otherwise. The Accent ACCESS Password Recovery can recover the passwords in MS Access 95/97/2000. You simply open your password protected file and this program will find, show, and save the password. A2PR has a nice GUI; supports drag-n-drop function for opening files, and is a small download.