DotNetSkin is skin component for Windows Forms Application , With DotNetSkin developer can create professional skin user interfaces without coding efforts. Just put one component, DotNetSkin will skin all forms and controls in your .NET Windows Forms applications.
There over 10 skin files available, more skin files coming soon
Very easy to use, Plug and Play.
Support SDIform and MDIForm.
Support Visual Studio Standard Controls.
Support MainMenu .
Support Toolbar .
Support TabControl, include scroller in TabControl .
Support Edit, Combobox,
Support ListView, include header control in ListView
Support RichTextBox inlude scrollbar.
Support Scrollbar in controls, Listbox,ListView,TreeView,DataGrid
website : http://www.link-rank.com
Alvas.Controls (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#.
Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications with adaptable interface.
Requirements: .Net Framework v1.0 or later
Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 7.0 or later
Part of Alvas.Suite
- 100% native .NET framework managed components written in C#.
- Pure compatable with Visual Studio.NET
- Controls can change their size at runtime.
- Controls can be dragable at runtime.
1. Bevel is a decoration control.
2. CaptionCheckedListBox represents CheckedListBox with caption.
3. CaptionComboBox represents ComboBox with caption.
4. CaptionDataGrid represents DataGrid with caption.
5. CaptionDateTimePicker represents DateTimePicker with caption.
6. CaptionDomainUpDown represents DomainUpDown with caption.
7. CaptionGroupBox represents GroupBox with caption.
8. CaptionListBox represents ListBox with caption.
There are plenty of grid controls around, including the DataGrid supplied with Visual Studio .NET, but this one fills the need for a simple, no frills control. It has a collection of rows and columns which can be added to or deleted from, and an automatically maintained collection of cells. It is therefore as easy to program as, for example, a ListBox, ListControl or TreeControl, and is an ideal complement to these.