IBM test exam 000-108 dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Systems Expert - Enterprise Technical Support for AIX and POWER7 v2
* IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert - Power Systems with AIX v2
1. Understand operating system and application requirements for the system (including AIX, Linux, IBM i)
2. Use appropriate planning resources (e.g. performance reports, nmon, r-perf, benchmarks, facts & features, sizing tools, InfoCenter). Consider AIX, Linux and IBM i.
3. Demonstrate understanding of hardware model capabilities and limits, including RAS features, best practices for RAM/CPU sizing, POWER6/7, SMT2/4, drawer compatibility and placement.
4. Plan for availability and business continuity (multipathing, backup windows, redundancy, single points of failure, etc).
Installation and Configuration (30%)
1. Install and configure virtual environments (including creating and deleting a variety of types of LPAR, understanding and managing LPAR ...
IBM test exam 000-107 dumps Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Technical Sales Specialist - Power Systems with POWER7 and AIX - v1
* IBM Certified Technical Sales Expert - Power Systems with POWER7 - v1
Power Systems Product Knowledge (36%)
1. Describe the applicability of Infiniband/12X and converged network adapters # Identify features and benefits of System Software such as PowerHA SystemMirror, GPFS, the HPC stack, DB2 pureScale
2. Identify the benefits of AIX and Linux on Power Systems
3. Differentiate the AIX Editions
4. Recognize AIX Technology Level (TL) release strategy
5. Identify benefits of using multiple application environments using WPARs and LPARs
6. Explain system software licensing models
7. Describe storage options for Power Systems
8. Illustrate benefits of storage keys
Design Solutions to Customer Requirements (18%)
1. Determine application licensing requirements (partial core rounding, multiple shared pools, et al)
2. Det ...
IBM test exam 000-051 dumpms Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Specialist - Rational Quality Manager v2.0
Section 1 - User Interface (9%)
2. Organizing artifacts by tagging
4. Catalog customization
Section 2 - Test Planning (36%)
1. Risk-based testing
3. Project management
4. Review processes
5. Business objectives
6. Quality objectives
7. Entry criteria
8. Exit criteria
Section 3 - Test Cases and Test Execution (21%)
1. Manual testing
2. Test suites
3. Test Execution Records
4. Environment settings
5. Execution schedules
Section 4 - Reporting (17%)
1. Dashboard reporting
2. Custom reporting
3. Traceability from requirements to defects
Section 5 - Migration and Integration of Test Artifacts (9%)
1. Migration strategies/tools
3. From TestManager
4. From Rational Manual Tester
5. From ClearQuest with Test Managemen ...
IBM test exam 000-047 dumpms Related certifications:
* IBM Certified Solution Designer - Rational System Architect: BPMN Emphasis
Section 1 ? BPMN Architecture (29%)
1. Describe Enterprise Architecture in the context of +System Architect's implementation of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
2. Define an Enterprise Direction diagram
3. Identify and Describe Business Process Models & BPMN
4. Describe the purpose and use of Business Process diagrams & Business Process Hierarchy diagrams
5. Define a Business Process Diagram
Section 2 ? Using System Architect (25%)
1. Explain the purpose and use of the System Architect Encyclopedia
2. Explain the purpose of the Guidebook
3. Purpose/Use of Explorer (Browser)
4. Explain the purpose and use of Matrices
5. Explain the use of symbol styles
6. Describe the features of the Import/Export function
7. Describe the capabilities of the Merge/Extract feature
Section 3 ? BPMN Symbo ...
Smart File Advisor will help you find appropriate programs to open your files using Filefacts.net web site database. If you are having problems to open some specific files in your system install Smart File Advisor and it will help you. Smart File Advisor will be able to identify the type of the file you want to open even if it have a wrong file extension. Smart File Advisor also insludes a MD5, SHA-1 and CRC32 hashing tool for free!
AKVIS HDRFactory creates HDR images from a series of photographs taken at different exposures or from a single photograph. You can come very close to reality or even go beyond it by creating stylized images with fabulous colors and unique effects. The software also includes an efficient deghosting tool for removing ghost artifacts that sometimes appear when combining photos with moving objects. HDRFactory can also be used for photo correction.