All In One VPN Client for windows is an easy to use application developed by ibVPN that will bring all your VPN servers from the moment you have logged in. You just download it, turn it on and login to your account. Once you are logged in into the application you can easily:
- Select a server and connect to the specific server
- Unlimited switches between severs
- Ulimited bandwith
- Select a specific protocol: Open VPN, PPTP, L2TP, SSTP
More features available:
- Check server load
- Launch on System Startup
- Automatically login on application startup
- Auto reconnect
- Kill Switch option
- DNS option added
Advantages of having a ibVPN account:
- VPN servers from US, UK, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Romania, Sweden, Russia, Hong Kong , Spain, Italy, Panama, Turkey, Australia, Egypt, Finland, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Poland, India, Austria, Czech, Hungary, Iceland, Norway, Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia
- Access Hulu, BBC Iplayer, Pandora, Zattoo ...
Netwrix Event Log Archiver is a free tool to automatically consolidate, archive, and report on Windows event logs across the network. The tool collects and consolidates event logs from multiple servers and archives them in a central location. The archives are stored in the original EVT format and can be viewed using the standard Event Viewer or imported into a SQL database for reporting.
AccessToMsSql - Import Access to SQL Server. AccessToMsSql is a data conversion tool that helps database user to convert Access data to SQL Server database. Main features: 1. Easy visual configuration. 2.Converts from both table and query. 3. Converts multiple tables in one time. 4. Displays progress through time estimation. 5. Tow mode: Wizard - step by step; Direct import - efficient.
Netwrix Change Notifier for Windows Server is a free auditing tool to monitor server configurations and automatically document changes, including installed software and hardware, local security settings, and registry settings. The tool sends daily summary reports with all recent changes to your network servers.
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10