AddUp 2 could be the last calculator you will ever want. With a flexible work area and user-selectable button panels, this multi-purpose tool packs all the functionality you can expect in a calculator.
* A flexible work area lets you type in your calculations directly. It is as simple as a regular text editor, and you can further process your results the same way.
* Financial functions: future value, present value, interest rate and more.
* Exponentials functions: exp, ln, log, fact, pow, root and more.
* Fractional and whole number processing: ceil, floor, round, sRound and more.
* Random number generation, real or complex, linear or gaussian.
* Seven different numeric formats for all needs: scientific (1.23e-45), currency (12,345.00), fractional (1 2/3) and more. Each one of these formats is customizable.
* Prime number functions.
* Trigonometric and Hyperbolic functions, normal and inverse.
* Statistical functions: group attributes (max, gcd, lcm and more) and distribution values (sd, var, media ...