DemoCreator is a powerful yet simple screen recorder program which allows you to capture desktop activities and create video tutorials, demonstrations and presentations without any programming skills. After recording every mouse movement, click and keystrokes, you can easily enhance the videos with notes, callouts and effects such as pan-zoom and animations, and then publish as video, flash-based demos, or LMS compatible packages. It's a must for technical support & marketing staff, educator and e-learning creator.
Make tutorials and demos from desktop screen recording
1. Make software instructional videos from desktop screen recording.
2. Record website guide to demonstrate online service and business.
3. Capture onscreen activities and publish as a video for YouTube sharing.
4. Edit demos and tutorials with abundant illustration objects.
5. Generate Flash movies for online presentation to accelerate video training.
6. Create computer courseware compatible with AICC/SCORM LMS for ...
Page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10