Cloud Connector for Office 365 1.0
Description from the publisher
The Cloud Connector for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Office 365 takes your local line-of-business data to your cloud-based or any other hosted SharePoint- easy to connect, secure and always up-to-date. It has been developed especially to solve the specific challenges of remote hosted disconnected systems in the cloud without any direct access to corporate business data and very restricted feature customization capabilities.
Features and benefits:
* Pushes your local line-of-business data to native SharePoints list into the cloud.
* Extends the SharePoint cloud capabilities to existing data sets that will continue to reside within your corporate network.
* No programming or tools required.
* No installation or customizing in the SharePoint cloud required.
* Compatible to all SharePoint offerings, including on-premise and sandboxed, e.g. Microsoft SharePoint Online / Microsoft Office 365.
* 100% Microsoft SharePoint 2010 compatible – Uses new CSOM API model for the cloud replication.
* Secure data connection and transfer: A connection is only required for replication – not for list usage.
* Virtually any enterprise data sources supported: ODBC, OLEDB, .NET-based providers, Files (Excel, XML, CSV), SQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, Notes, SharePoint, Exchange, Active Directory, Navision, SAP and many more. Add-ins for more complex data sources.
* Start workflows in the cloud - on external data change: All features of native SharePoint lists are supported, e.g. RSS, change notifications per email or workflows on external data change.
* Additional “SharePoint-only” columns can be created, e.g. for ranking, rating, comments or file attachments.
* Data aggregation: Multiple connections can rollup several different data sources to one list.
* High performance: Can manage large databases and lists.
FREE Shareware, Professional & Enterprise version available for download after registration.
, microsoft office