Description from the publisher
Kaimeisi is a portable Unicode-supported/-supporting multi-file/-directory renamer. Has intuitive and easy user-interface with basic / simple functionality without any miscellaneous sundries involved. It's so easy to use that any user may utilize it without much fuss about learning how it works. Its sequential re-naming feature is so flexible that any power user may well like it: It comes with two kinds of interposers(A,B) for common and sequential re-naming operations respectively. From version 0.1.5.5, Sequential Panel with four options is provided for sophisticated sequential re-naming operations. It supports directory re-naming from version 0.2.2.4.
Major features and merits are as follows:
- Basic / simple functionality
- Sophisticated but intuitive Sequential Re-naming.
- User customizable Sequential Re-naming.
- Light-weight (stand-alone execution without any additional modules or DLLs)
- Portable (No install: just unzip and execute it on the spot)
- Easy deinstall (Just delete the application and its related files- deleting its whole folder does it)
Other products of this publisher
Kudaz is a programmer's source/text/HTML editor with syntax-highlighting capabilities that currently supports 45 languages/scripts all told. Includes handy features for HTML/web document editing.Word-wrap, bookmarks, auto-completion, -correction...