Description from the publisher
CameraSentry is a powerful and versatile video surveillance program for Windows. It is intended for use in single or multi-camera video security applications, including commercial or home video security and monitoring.
It supports capturing, recording, logging and monitoring of video data coming from one or more video or network cameras.
Its main features are:
* Up to 100 cameras can be included in the system, but only 20 cameras can be viewed at once.
* View camera footage on site or through Internet from other computer of any mobile phone with an Internet Browser
* Record surveillance video on motion, on schedule or whenever you want to.
* Sophisticated motion detection function.
* Supports defining zones for checking or ignoring motion in each camera.
* Notify by email or sound alarm when motion is detected.
* Upload by FTP motion images or send them by email.
* Control PTZ enabled IP cameras.
* Publish your webcam over your network and to the web.
* Detect, highlight, track and record movement.
* Record video on demand, on motion and on schedule.
* Customise movement detection areas on your cameras.
* FTP frames from your camera to a remote server when motion is detected.
* Receive email movement alerts with attached frame grab images from your cameras.
* Schedule video capturing to start and stop automatically.
* Supports abaut 200 different camera models, but it can be used with any USB camera or IP camera.
* Can manage JPEG, MJPEG and RTSP IP camera feeds.
* Works with both USB cameras and networked IP cameras.
Other products of this publisher
Batch scanning of books or series of documents for delivery as PDF files.
Can package and install not only programs but all kind of files. Includes install and uninstall support for Windows 9.x/NT/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7. Compress all files in a single executable. Setup overhead is less than 100 KB
This programmer utility for printing HTML pages and images in an invisible way can be called from your application, passing either the page to print as a parameter or or a page list .
HTML Compiler that packages HTML pages, linked images, sounds, video and fonts in a single, stand-alone, encrypted file. An ebook can be compiled with some pages freely viewable and some restricted. Includes ebook installer. Does not require MSIE
Supports image analysis functions: angle, distance, perimeter, area, point and line measurements. Includes pixel profile, finding objects, histogram with statistics, image comparison, image Database, statistics.
VisionField is used to check if the eyes Visual Field is stable or it is worsening. Can perform both Visual Field tests as well as Progression Analysis on them to determine if patients with Glaucoma are stable or worsening.
Can check POP3, IMAP4, Hotmail/Live and Gmail accounts and auto answer emails.
For analyzing Elisa and Western Blot arrays and any other basic arrays of images arranged in grids you may have. It has a very accurate automated spot finding features. Also grids can be defined manually and stops can added, or removed easily.
Generates PDF and multipage TIFF files and/or saves scans as images. Supports TWAIN and WIA scanners, using a proprietary dialog that overcomes the limitations of many WIA scanners. Can scan two pages at once and split the scan in two.
This software is intended for simulating and analyzing samplings from experimental data, using both infinite and finite populations; supports basic statistics, frequency and graphics for both the population and simulated samples data.