Description from the publisher
DeVision is an editor for software developers with special functions like the colouring of background texts or the marking of parts of texts using icons.
All additional information on the source text (as well as options like the choice of highlighting) are safed in a new file that contains the name of the old file plus the ending ".devset". There is also the possibility to safe all information in a DeVision-file (ending ".dev").
* individual colouring of the source text
* individually selectable icon markers (display in left-hand bar)
* opening of more files
* new file format (all information [including source text] are safed in a file ending in "DEV")
* possibility to start an external compiler (compiler informationen are displayed in an extra window in the editor)
* selectable highlighting (C++, Object Pascal)
Other products of this publisher
The ACounter makes it possible to control Internet costs. It calculates the remaining time of the tariff per day. Not fully used online-time of one day will be credited to a "time account".
Delphi component for the display of text entries in the form of a forum.
Recovery is a backup programm for the saving of important files on another data storage medium.
Delphi component for the parsing of XML-files.