Description from the publisher
ApexSQL Recover can recover lost data due to delete, truncate and drop operations. Recover BLOB data as files, and recover data from corrupted databases, detached MDFs and database backups without restoring them. Some features include compressed backup support, smart resource management, direct-to-database recovery, blob extraction, improved filtering, and more. ApexSQL Recover is compatible with all SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000 databases.
- Compressed backup support: Use natively compressed transaction log and database backups as data sources
- SQL Server 2012 support: Recover data and objects from SQL 2012 databases. Recover FileTables? schema and data
- Smart resource management: Automatically identify the optimal recovery method for peak performance
- Improved scalability: Fully leverage the increased memory limit and performance boosts provided by the x64 architecture
- Direct-to-database recovery: Recover data directly to a database including data lost due to TRUNCATE or DROP operations. Recover lost tables directly to database including tables containing calculated columns or tables with missing schema and user defined data type definition
- BLOB extraction: Extract online BLOBs as data files
- Improved filtering: Specify the timeframe in which your data or objects were lost
- Support for additional SQL Server objects and data types: Restore data from compressed tables and SPARSE columns. Recover vardecimal and FILESTREAM data
- Redesigned interface
- Support for multiple data source types: Recover from live databases and transaction logs, detached database and transaction log files as well as native or compressed transaction log and database backups
- Lost data recovery: Recover data lost due to a DELETE or TRUNCATE operation
- Object restore: Recover dropped objects
- MDF recovery: Recover data directly from un-attachable or corrupt database files
- BLOB recovery: Recover online or deleted BLOBs as data files
Other products of this publisher
ApexSQL Doc documents SQL Servers, databases, objects, and SSIS packages in a single document. Create database documentation in CHM, HTML, HXS, DOC or DOCX formats. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Audit allows you to seamlessly integrate data auditing and reporting into your client applications, audit and undo SQL database changes and easily determine who and when changed the data. It is also compatible with all SQL Server databases.
ApexSQL Build builds or updates existing DB's creating deployment SQL scripts, C# packages or .NET executables. It creates deployment scripts, packages and executables from SQL scripts, script folders, snapshots or source control.
ApexSQL Clean analyzes SQL Server database objects, dependencies within the database, across databases, scripts and even applications. It recognizes all database dependencies, even those not recognized by SQL Server itself.
ApexSQL Complete can automatically fill in SQL keywords, statements and identifiers. It integrates seamlessly with SSMS and VS. ApexSQL Complete helps with object script and description reviews without coding interruption.
ApexSQL Data Diff is a SQL Server database comparison tool used to compare and synchronize database data and manage database version control. It also supports comparing database backups, CLI, and more
ApexSQL Diff is an SQL development tools that can compare SQL Server database tables, views and all other SQL Server objects. Compare and synchronize SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005 and 2000 database schemas, compare database backups.
ApexSQL Diff API programmatically compares and synchronizes SQL Server database tables, views and all other SQL Server objects as well as database data. Compare and synchronize directly from a custom application. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Log, an SQL Server Transaction Log reader, lets you view transaction log data, audit SQL database changes and undo SQL database changes. ApexSQL Log reads SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 (R2) transaction logs. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Log API programmatically reads SQL Server Transaction Log. View transaction log data and audit changes programmatically. SQL Server 2012 support.