Description from the publisher
ApexSQL Search analyzes SQL Server database objects' dependencies within the database, across databases, scripts and even applications. It recognizes all database dependencies, even those not recognized by SQL Server itself. Search for SQL objects directly in SSMS and VS, quickly find data in SQL tables and views, visualize complex relationships between objects, rename SQL objects without breaking dependencies.
- SQL Server 2012 support: Search for objects or text directly in SQL Server 2012 Management Studio including FileTables, sequences and search property lists. Smart rename SQL Server 2012 objects including FileTables
- Object search: Search for objects or text in database object definitions
- Text search: Search for text, numbers, dates and unique identifiers in your tables and views
- Graphical dependencies: Visualize even the most complex relationships between SQL objects
- Smart rename: Rename tables, procedures, views, functions and columns without breaking dependencies
- Search history: Quickly access previously searched objects with automatically saved searches
- Accurate analysis: Recognize all object interdependencies; even the ones SQL Server itself fails to identify
- Customizable searches: Specify the object types to be searched
- Quick navigation: Navigate to the found object in a single click
- Results browsing: Group, sort and filter search results
- Transparent description: Search, rename or identify encrypted objects dependencies. Search for data in encrypted views
- Visual Studio integration: Supports Visual Studio 2010, 2008 and 2005
- Support for all SQL Server versions: Full support for SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2005 objects and data types
Other products of this publisher
ApexSQL Doc documents SQL Servers, databases, objects, and SSIS packages in a single document. Create database documentation in CHM, HTML, HXS, DOC or DOCX formats. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Audit allows you to seamlessly integrate data auditing and reporting into your client applications, audit and undo SQL database changes and easily determine who and when changed the data. It is also compatible with all SQL Server databases.
ApexSQL Build builds or updates existing DB's creating deployment SQL scripts, C# packages or .NET executables. It creates deployment scripts, packages and executables from SQL scripts, script folders, snapshots or source control.
ApexSQL Clean analyzes SQL Server database objects, dependencies within the database, across databases, scripts and even applications. It recognizes all database dependencies, even those not recognized by SQL Server itself.
ApexSQL Complete can automatically fill in SQL keywords, statements and identifiers. It integrates seamlessly with SSMS and VS. ApexSQL Complete helps with object script and description reviews without coding interruption.
ApexSQL Data Diff is a SQL Server database comparison tool used to compare and synchronize database data and manage database version control. It also supports comparing database backups, CLI, and more
ApexSQL Diff is an SQL development tools that can compare SQL Server database tables, views and all other SQL Server objects. Compare and synchronize SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005 and 2000 database schemas, compare database backups.
ApexSQL Diff API programmatically compares and synchronizes SQL Server database tables, views and all other SQL Server objects as well as database data. Compare and synchronize directly from a custom application. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Log, an SQL Server Transaction Log reader, lets you view transaction log data, audit SQL database changes and undo SQL database changes. ApexSQL Log reads SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 (R2) transaction logs. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Log API programmatically reads SQL Server Transaction Log. View transaction log data and audit changes programmatically. SQL Server 2012 support.