Description from the publisher
ApexSQL Restore is a SQL Server tool that attaches both native and natively compressed SQL database backups and transaction log backups as live databases, accessible via SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio or any third-party tool. It allows attaching a single or multiple full, differential and transaction log backups as well as mounting backup sets to a specific point in time, making it ideal for quickly reverting inadvertent or malicious changes
With ApexSQL Restore you can:
- Restore backups for a fraction of the time and the disk space needed for a full restore
- Work with native or compressed database and transaction log backups just like with live databases
- Access mounted databases using any database management tool including SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio
- Attach to a specific point in time to revert inadvertent or malicious changes
- Access, change or delete data and objects stored in backups
- Leverage backups as reporting data sources to avoid performance impact on production databases
- Speed up your testing environment by re-attaching previously attached backup sets in a single click
- Restore directly to production-ready databases
Other products of this publisher
ApexSQL Doc documents SQL Servers, databases, objects, and SSIS packages in a single document. Create database documentation in CHM, HTML, HXS, DOC or DOCX formats. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Audit allows you to seamlessly integrate data auditing and reporting into your client applications, audit and undo SQL database changes and easily determine who and when changed the data. It is also compatible with all SQL Server databases.
ApexSQL Build builds or updates existing DB's creating deployment SQL scripts, C# packages or .NET executables. It creates deployment scripts, packages and executables from SQL scripts, script folders, snapshots or source control.
ApexSQL Clean analyzes SQL Server database objects, dependencies within the database, across databases, scripts and even applications. It recognizes all database dependencies, even those not recognized by SQL Server itself.
ApexSQL Complete can automatically fill in SQL keywords, statements and identifiers. It integrates seamlessly with SSMS and VS. ApexSQL Complete helps with object script and description reviews without coding interruption.
ApexSQL Data Diff is a SQL Server database comparison tool used to compare and synchronize database data and manage database version control. It also supports comparing database backups, CLI, and more
ApexSQL Diff is an SQL development tools that can compare SQL Server database tables, views and all other SQL Server objects. Compare and synchronize SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005 and 2000 database schemas, compare database backups.
ApexSQL Diff API programmatically compares and synchronizes SQL Server database tables, views and all other SQL Server objects as well as database data. Compare and synchronize directly from a custom application. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Log, an SQL Server Transaction Log reader, lets you view transaction log data, audit SQL database changes and undo SQL database changes. ApexSQL Log reads SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 (R2) transaction logs. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Log API programmatically reads SQL Server Transaction Log. View transaction log data and audit changes programmatically. SQL Server 2012 support.