Description from the publisher
ApexSQL Version is a SQL Server Management Studio add-in which allows you to version control SQL databases and objects directly from inside SSMS. It integrates with all major source control systems and provides you with all versioning benefits, without the need for an additional source control client.
- SQL Server Management Studio integration: Version control your database and object directly from inside SSMS
- SQL Server 2012 support: Version SQL Server 2012 databases and objects including FileTables, sequences, search property lists, columnstore indexes, poison message handling attribute for queues as well as geometry and geography auto grid tessellation scheme for spatial indexes
- Database to source control mapping: Quickly map databases to source control
- Object level versioning: Version control each object individually
- Seamless source control integration: Native support for Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Subversion, Team Foundation Server and SourceGear Vault
- Source Control setup wizard: Quickly setup source control connections and manage mappings using a graphical wizard
- Simultaneous operations: Check in, check out, undo check out and get the latest version of multiple objects at the same time
- Visual editing: Edit versioned object?s schema, properties, permissions and extended properties visually. Preview changes and warnings
- Version difference viewer: Quickly isolate the differences between live objects and their different versions
- Selective change propagation: Update live objects, versioned scripts, or both with a single click
- Object change history: Preview, compare and apply a specific object revision
- Transparent decryption: Seamlessly work with encrypted objects
- Syntax error highlighting: Automatically identify and highlight any syntax error within the code
- Support for all MSSCCI version control systems: Version your code with all MSSCCI-compliant source control systems
Other products of this publisher
ApexSQL Doc documents SQL Servers, databases, objects, and SSIS packages in a single document. Create database documentation in CHM, HTML, HXS, DOC or DOCX formats. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Audit allows you to seamlessly integrate data auditing and reporting into your client applications, audit and undo SQL database changes and easily determine who and when changed the data. It is also compatible with all SQL Server databases.
ApexSQL Build builds or updates existing DB's creating deployment SQL scripts, C# packages or .NET executables. It creates deployment scripts, packages and executables from SQL scripts, script folders, snapshots or source control.
ApexSQL Clean analyzes SQL Server database objects, dependencies within the database, across databases, scripts and even applications. It recognizes all database dependencies, even those not recognized by SQL Server itself.
ApexSQL Complete can automatically fill in SQL keywords, statements and identifiers. It integrates seamlessly with SSMS and VS. ApexSQL Complete helps with object script and description reviews without coding interruption.
ApexSQL Data Diff is a SQL Server database comparison tool used to compare and synchronize database data and manage database version control. It also supports comparing database backups, CLI, and more
ApexSQL Diff is an SQL development tools that can compare SQL Server database tables, views and all other SQL Server objects. Compare and synchronize SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005 and 2000 database schemas, compare database backups.
ApexSQL Diff API programmatically compares and synchronizes SQL Server database tables, views and all other SQL Server objects as well as database data. Compare and synchronize directly from a custom application. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Log, an SQL Server Transaction Log reader, lets you view transaction log data, audit SQL database changes and undo SQL database changes. ApexSQL Log reads SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 (R2) transaction logs. SQL Server 2012 support.
ApexSQL Log API programmatically reads SQL Server Transaction Log. View transaction log data and audit changes programmatically. SQL Server 2012 support.