Description from the publisher
PloCon is program which carries out continuation output of the drawing of PDF/HPGL/image file at Windows printer, and there are the following functions. It does not give displaying.
(1) Paper and output scale
- Specify fixed form paper, and carry out automatic scaling so that paper size may be matched.
- Specify fixed form paper and output with designation scale.
- Select fixed form paper automatically with designation scale.
It is automatic selection about fixed form paper and direction of the optimal printer matched with drawing size which applied scale to drawing area.
(2) Output from interactive output and other applications.
(3) Color and width change of line, whole drawing black and white / color change, background color change, pen ON/OFF
(4) Vector font / TrueType font change of character font
(5) Multi-page correspondence
(6) Support to many input file formats
(7) Output mode
Mode 1: Automatic output mode
It will output, if specified output folder is supervised and PDF/HPGL/Image file enters in output folder, and PDF/HPGL/Image file after output is deleted automatically. When there is no drawing file, it waits until file comes.
Mode 2 : Continuation output mode
Plural drawing files described in specified output list file are outputted continuously.
Mode 3 : Step output mode
One file in plural drawing files described in specified output list file is outputted, and it waits for the next output directions.
Other products of this publisher
PloView displays PDF, HPGL, HPGL-2, HP RTL,DXF,DWG,GERBER,NC-Drill,IGES, Image files at high speed. It can be output to plotter, printer, above file. It it has about the same powerful input and edit function as 2D-CAD.
PloComp displays maximum of 20 HPGL/Vector/Image files in pilles. It output to plotter, printer, TIFF, PDF, DXF, DWG,JPEG, Bitmap, IGES, EMF file. It has about the same powerful input and edit function as 2D-CAD.
PloViewAuto reads a lot of HPGL/Vector/Image files continuously, and converts it into format files often used, such as PDF, TIFF, DXF, and IGES, at high speed automatically.