SharePoint Column Protector 188.8.131.52
Description from the publisher
SharePoint Column Protector is a tool that extends standard SharePoint permission management capabilities. By default MOSS2007 / WSS 3.0 allows you to manage permissions per list element. Datapolis SharePoint Column Protector goes one level deeper and allows you to protect your data on per column basis. Permissions for columns are defined for each content type for any SharePoint list. Permissions are effective for both forms and list views.
With SharePoint Column Protector you can choose which fields of a list item are to be displayed for specific users and what data can be edited by them.
* Hiding columns on SharePoint lists and document libraries
* Blocking data in columns for selected users
* Selectively securing data from specified users without the necessity of blocking their permissions to the whole element on a SharePoint list
* Blocking the possibility to change data after it had been added to a SharePoint list
* Easily managed, without the need of IT support
* Safety - includes diagnostics mechanism
* Full integration with SharePoint platform
* Management from web browser
* Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
* Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
Other products of this publisher
It is a practical tool for defining simple document flows, such as flow of invoices, absences, sick leaves or business trips, as well as modeling complex business processes based on company’s IT systems.
With SharePoint Column Protector PRO you can quickly and easily define which list items fields are displayable or editable for which users.
, microsoft office