Description from the publisher
SQLDBrowser is a practical and useful tool designed to quickly explore the information stored in SQL Server databases.
The first objective of SQLDBrowser is to increase the productivity of those using SQL databases allowing them instant access to information.
With SQLDBrowser, developers and IT analysts have at their disposal an effective way to quickly explore the databases to easily understand their architecture and design.
1) Displaying all the data in a single window
2) Navigation by using 'Join' mode or 'Where' mode
3) Navigation in the structure of the databasere
4) Choice of tables to be included in the navigation
5) Choice of visible fields when browsing
6) Possibility of hiding tables with no rows
7) Display data in a form or in a grid
8) Changing the SQL query of the main table