Description from the publisher
CryptoLicensing For MFC adds licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking capabilities to your MFC, ATL or C++ applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. A unique new feature is Usage Reporting which allows you to gain insight into how your software is used by customers.
The new version supports IPv6 based license service, activation contexts, enhanced exception handling and reporting, e-commerce support for FastSpring, improved speed and memory requirements, and much more!
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
* Cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
* Evaluation or trial versions.
* Online or manual activation and hardware locking.
* Network Floating licenses.
* On-demand licenses.
* Subscription licenses.
* Leased / Heartbeat licenses.
* And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
* Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to your software.
* Hardware-Locked licenses.
* Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Network Floating licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
* Leased Floating licenses allow licenses to be borrowed for specific amount of time.
* Short Serial Keys.
* Embed any amount of Additional User-Data in the license.
* Specify Upto 2040 License Features which allows enabling/disabling specific functionality in your software. A common use of this is to define 'editions' of your software such as a 'Standard', 'Professional' and 'Enterprise' edition.
* Every license code is guaranteed to be Unique, even if you generate thousands of codes at a time.
* Fast, Light-Weight And Simple API to integrate in your software.
* Support for Separate Design-time and Run-time Licenses - this is used when licensing a component or control.
* Create Evaluation Licenses with various evaluation parameters such as
* Absolute date/time after which the license expires.
* Maximum usage days
* Maximum unique usage days
* Maximum executions
* Maximum run-time
* Maximum cumulative run-time
* Detects Date Tampering (done to try to extend trial period).
* Ready-To-Use License Server for
* Activating licenses
* Validating serials
* Issuing on-demand licenses
* Creating software subscriptions
* Remote monitoring of software usage
* Revoking licenses.
* Verifying local time.
* Limit license to specific domain(s) - great for licensing web based apps, libraries, frameworks or controls.
* E-commerce integration with PayPal, ShareIt, Plimus, RegNow, ClickBack, etc via ready-to-use license generators which can automatically perform order-fulfillment and license delivery.
CryptoLicensing Generator Features
* Simple and easy-to-use user interface.
* License Management - save generated licenses/serials and their settings/user-data/features to a database.
* Generate up to 30,000 licenses at a time.
* Set up license settings profiles to quickly generate licenses for that settings profile.
* Specify custom user-data via 'Data Fields' such as Name, Email, Company Name, etc.
* Export license and serial codes to file.
* Powerful post-generation processing support.
1. Insert licenses in a specified template.
2. Save generated licenses to a file in a specified format/template.
3. Run external programs when a license is generated.
* Plugin support allows you to perform your own processing or tasks whenever licenses are generated.
* User data plugins allow you to enter your own user-data using your own UI or specify your own source for user-data.
CryptoLicensing Generator API
* Generate license/serial codes via code.
* Specify license features and capabilities via code and generate licenses/serials with those settings.
* Simple and easy-to-use, yet powerful API.
* Achieve any level of customization and integration in your license generation, sales/e-commerce and order-fulfillment process.
* Gain insight into how your software is being used.
* Identity feature usage trends and patterns as well as end-user software/hardware statistics.
* Simple usage reporting API - one single method call for each feature used.
* Ready-made usage reporting console to view and analyze usage reporting data.
Other products of this publisher
Shell MegaPack brings drop-in Windows shell browsing functionality to your app with support for contextmenus, dragdrop, icons, virtual items,renaming, infotips and advanced features like Thumbnail/Details/Group Views,item filtering and customization.
FolderView.Net Control brings drop-in Windows Explorer folder browsing functionality to your app featuring AutoUpdate,dragdrop,icons,contextmenus,virtual items,infotips.The new version fully supports VS 2005 and .Net 2.0 and has some new features.
FolderView ActiveX Control brings a Windows-Explorer-like folder treeview control to your app. complete with AutoUpdate, dragdrop, icons, contextmenus, non-filesystem items, infotips,renaming.The new version has a variety of new shell functionality .
brings a drop-in Windows Explorer-like listview to your application complete with Thumbnails, Details and Group Views, AutoUpdate, dragdrop, icons, contextmenus, non-filesystem items, infotips.The new version has a variety of new shell functionality.
ShellObjects is a set of components which allow your applications to create appbar, display MSN/Office2003 style popups, put icons in the shell tray notification area, create, modify, read shortcut (*.lnk) files and internet shortcut (*.url) files.
Shell MegaPack.Net brings drop-in Windows Explorer shell browsing functionality to your app with its FolderView, FileView,ShComboBox controls.The new version fully supports VS 2005 and .Net 2.0 and has new shell functionality, properties and methods.
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net is a framework for fast, painless and easy development of Explorer namespace extensions in .Net. Namespace extension development is notorious for its difficulty, subtleties and for the sheer amount of time that is required.
EZNamespaceExtensionsMFC is a framework for fast, painless and easy development of Explorer namespace extensions using MFC, ATL or plain C++. Its powerful API supports sub-folder navigation, context-menus, background context-menus drag-drop and more!
EZShellExtensionsMFC enables fast and painless development of any kind of Windows shell extensions including context menu, property sheet, infotip, thumbnail, icon and drag-drop extensions as well as Active Directory extensions and explorer bars.
a set of components which allow your applications to display MSN/Office2003 style popups; put icons in the shell tray notification area,create; modify, read shortcut (*.lnk) files and internet shortcut (*.url) files,create quick-launch Appbars.