Description from the publisher
Domus.Cad is an architectural 3D CAD program. It is a tool for the design and modeling of architecture, interor, landscape, and urban spaces. With Domus.Cad you can immediately begin to create three-dimensional elements without needing to start from a two-dimensional plan. Elements such as walls, floors, roofs, and stairs are created from the onset in their full three-dimensional form. Program Characteristics:
- Interactive architectural design and walkthroughs in real time!
- 6 user graphic interface themes
- Supports plug-in renderers
- Fast interactive renderer and accurate raytracing renderer
- 3d extrusions, piping and rotational surfaces and volumes from any polygon
- Fill vectorial tiles for creating personalized fills
- Performing easy cost/quantity estimates
- Internal multiple-sheet paging with preview function
- Imports in Copy and Paste, PICT, TIF, JPG, GIF, PNG, DXF 2D, DXF 3D, DWG and Art*lantis formats
- Exports in Copy and Paste, PICT, QuickDraw 3D MetaFile, DXF 2D, DXF 3D, DWG, Art*lantis and AREF formats (AREF format allows exchange of data with other Interstudio programs)
- Automatic fusion of walls and other 3D elements
- Automatically generated sections, elevations, axons, and perspectives that can be modified directly inside the program.
- Generate Demolition/Construction Overlay
- L, U, Z and spiral stairs generation
- Stair railings
- Sun light depending on date and hour
- Ability to organize elements by names, categories, and sets
- Expandable entourage libraries
- Externally programmable in C and C++
Other products of this publisher
Domus.Cad is an architectural 3D CAD program. It is a tool for the design and modeling of architecture, interior, landscape, and urban spaces.