BitTorrent Smart 4.1
Description from the publisher
BitTorrent Smart is completely FREE and convenient tool for downloading and distributing very large files. It is based on BitTorrent technology, so if server receives many download requests for a given file at once, it makes downloading users to automatically send pieces of file to each other thus relieving the central server's bandwidth burden and increasing download speed. It has a simple user interface and very easy to use - downloads can be started by clicking on hyperlinks to .torrent files. It uses bandwidth optimization and control system and allows downloading multiple torrents at the same time with the possibility to set download priority. Even with many simultaneous downloads, the upload burden on the central server remains quite small, because every new downloader introduces new upload capacity.
Windows web browser support is added automatically during the installation.
To start downloading, a user does the following:
1. Install BitTorrent Smart (or have done so already).
2. Surf the web.
3. Click on a link to a .torrent file.
4. Select where to save the file locally, or select a partial download to resume.
5. Wait for download to complete.
6. Tell downloader to exit (it keeps uploading until this happens).